April 9, 2015

~warkah cinderella 126~ !!Page 100 of 2015!!

Assalammualaikum and hye to all reader.

Dear Mr B that I love the most. It's been a long time I didn't write anything here. Just passing by to update what had happened to my life these few month. Started 2015 with jobless and no way to go. Lost in a journey of life. Luckily I have Allah to ask for everything. Thank you Allah for what had happened to my life these few months. It was a good lesson in my life where I can't even get from school or university.

On 22nd of Feb, yueyue text me and asked either I have friends who is looking for job. Because I really missed yueyue so I volunteered myself to go for interview with her. The next day with happy feelings to meet yueyue, we went for interview together. The questions were really hard but I just being myself, I'm so lucky when they decided to hire me. Thank you to both of you.
I started working on 9th March 2015 and today already 1 month i'm working there. *clapclap* congratulations ayu!!

Currently I'm no longer jobless but still single like before. My aunt and uncle suddenly want to be a match maker for me. Keep on asking whether I'm interested or not. And until today I didn't give the answer. Thank you Allah for everything. Good things keep on coming. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I'm happy with my life.

WISH TO HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND AND CONTINUE PHD!
All the best Ayu!


1 comment:

Anon said...

hahaha rajin nak blog walking malam ni...hehehe Alhamdulillah..