March 9, 2013

~warkah cinderella 114~ !!m.a.r.c.h!!


Dear Mr B that I love the most..
So long didn't pass by to say HELLO..
Seems Month of February was to busy for me..
I've finished my LM in PUO..
Happy??
Of course I'm happy because meeting some GOOD friends there..
Even it just a month meeting you guys but I feel awesome to have all of you in my life..

Now it's a month of MARCH..
where the month that marching me towards a good start with the best ending =)
February where people keep on saying that the month of LOVE ended with sad love story of mine!!
But now I'm totally work harder to forget everything that related to him..
REDHA is the best word for what had happened..

Opening new pages in life is not easy..
But I'll try harder to make it awesome as I am =)

I wish more happiness, love, laughter and barakah throughout my life =)
In Shaa Allah..

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!



with love

No comments: