January 26, 2011

~warkah cinderella 66~ !!a little girl story about life!!


Dear mr blog!
It's really a long time i didn't stop by to tell u about my life and wateva i've done in a few weeks in January!! Soon Jan 2011 will be ended n comes Feb 2011!! so many event in dis coming Fabulous February!!

Here i come as a little girl entered story telling competition!!
to many story i want to tell eu mr blog but......

little girl,
let's start story telling!!

currently i still unemployed but i am doing part time which is home tuition!!
I have 10 students in January and soon to be 12 students in February!! Insyaallah!!
I do my best to take responsibility to be the great educator!!
I took so many seconds, minutes, hours, days to look deep inside my heart what am i into!!
Then i found out that teaching is my passion!!
I love to teach people!!
I love children!!
I love to share knowledge!!
I love everything dat related with teaching!!
I love to be a TEACHER!!

January!!

J - Just learned seriously to take responsibility!!
A - As a daughter, i learned seriously how to take a good care of my parents!!
N - Now, it's a right time to take challenges!!
U - Unsure about my self and full of question during first week of jan!!
A - As a teacher, i'm too strict towards my students!!
R - Rest!! dis month i don't have enough rest!! it's all about house, nephews, wedding!! too tired!!
Y - Yes!! He makes me deeply fall in love with him!! (Sick about love!!)

okay!! now i want to write about activities dis month!!
my brother getting married soon so there a lot of work i need to finish before d-day..
cleaning house, rearranging furniture, painting wall with a bright color to make bride happy, buy a few things regarding d ceremony and so..so..so..so..so..on!!!!

then i still follow my schedule to play sports!!
i do love sports!!
every wednesday n sunday i will go to jjb danau for playing badminton!!
exercising is really good to keep fit n healthy!! (lucky i'm not engaged with fever dis month!!)
and last sunday (23-01-2011) my friends and i took a new challenge!! we went for hiking at Broga Hill Semenyih!! I'm so excited about dat!! 1st time in my life watch sunrise!! i'm not even blink my eyes to see every moment that the sun rises!! subhanallah!! it's so beautiful!!
and now i'm still in the mood to go there again!! =)
next week i will go to Terengganu where d BESTDAY of my bro life start!! I don't even have any baju kurung to wear at d BESTDAY!! tomorrow i will going to find a beautiful baju kurung to wear so that when i'm back from there i will get BOYFRIENDS!! hahaha..just kidding =)

interview session!!
i know dat i will get d position!!
i look deep inside my heart and sacrifice is needed!!
it's not about money but it's all about happiness!!
thanks to GEMS trainer dat teach me how to well groom!!
and i tried once and they keep repeating dat i'm well-groomed!!
thanks again and again!! thank u very much!! =)

too many dat i've planned for my life dis month!!
hope everything goes smoothly!!
just a few days we are enter new month!!

FABULOUS FEBRUARY!!
waiting some miracles gonna happened!!



p/s: little girl just entered story telling competition for d first time!! =)


2 comments:

thelifeofraesarifin said...

Nice try on English ! :)
Bila dalam satu post banyak citer, nampak sgt busy or malas nak post selalu xD

~cinderella~ said...

thanks raes!!
haha..klo smpi mood writing in english then i would do!!
klo smpi mood gewdix, gewdix jgk ler entry aku, klo smpi mood gengster, gengster juge!! hahaha
universal beb!!
tunggu satu hari nanti ak nk wat cm karangan bm plak =) (skema!!)
satu post cite byk2 sebab malas nk type satu kesah tu lame!!
menulis blog ni ikot mood!!
dlu giler blogging giler rase nk uodate 5 post skali!! hahahaha