April 18, 2010

~warkah cinderella 51~ !!almost 2 years!!

dear mr blog..
it is almost 2 years..
it is all about my heart..
what is going to happen after 2 years??
is it still the same??

dear mr cinta..
it is almost 2 years i am waiting for u..
and i am here still waiting for u..
if u r d one for me..
please do come to me..
but..
if u r not the one..
please go away from me..

it is not easy to go through dis..
but i must be strong to go through it..
thanks God for d challenges..
times make me become more matured..
know what is rite and what is wrong..
thanks for d experienced dat i've gone through..
without d experienced..
i am not like now..
times change everything..
and for dat reason..
i really agree with eu..
times can change the world..

it is not easy to have dis courage to go through dis..
but remember..
if we lose something..
we will gain something dat much better..
TRUST HIM..
HE KNOWS EVERYTHING..

p/s: juz expression before d day =p


No comments: