March 12, 2010

~warkah cinderella 47~ !!never say goodbye!!

dear mr blog (@__@)v....
love eu coo much!!
'
'
'
'
'
got a gud news..
goin to sg petani..
learn n explore new things..
really want to go there..
aizan also goin there..
new life begin!!
'
'
'
'
'
but..
things not finish packing yet..
fesbooking..blogging..chatting...
i'm hepy..
i'm hepy..
i'm hepy..
'
'
'
'
'
so eksited to meet new frens..
as usual..
not sleeping yet..
n i'm not goin to sleep today..
by 9 a.m..
i'm going to sleep..
from kl~baling..
hopefully meet new bf there..
hahaha..juz kidding =p
'
'
'
'
'
once again..
left my mom n dad here..
sowy ya!!
i really love both of eu..
'
'
'
'
'
juz 2 months..
then i will back home..
'
'
'
'
'
~hopes~
be a gud girl..
be a gud daughter 1 day..
mom n dad will proud of me..
ya!!
hope so..
'
'
'
'
'
times really move faster..
i'm growing old day by day..
my heart beep so fast everyday..
i want to get married..
hahahaha...crazy!! lol~
'
'
'
'
'
i'm so worried dat my bro goin to get married soon..
then all family members will asked me about the marriage..
i'm not ready yet!!
n i dont want to get married..
huk3..
'
'
'
'
'
i just want being me..
n
always
" BE HAPPY"
'
'
'
'
'
~sadness pliss go away from my life~
'
'
'
'
'
my dear mr blog..
maybe it's hard for me to meet u after this..
but i will try my best to have date with u next tyme..
i gonna mish u damn much..
huhuhuhu..
'
'
'
'
'
english mode..
offline mode..
huk3..
pink mode..
princess mode..
~love..love..love~



with love \(@_@)/

No comments: